Wednesday 12 August 2009

after all this while....

wawawawawwa after all this while...im waiting so long to go back to malaysia...finally i decide to go back to malaysia for gewd!!!! yuhuuuuu
but all my frenz n family worried bout that swineflu or h1n1 something ...
in london there is plenty cases of people died because of swineflu but still under control..dunno why
but because of malaysia got so many people died because of this swineflu..now i become worried sighed* more less reduce my excitement of coming back to malaysia~
but thinking about family...frenz...food..urgh utterly temptation...cant stop me for countdown till the day arrive...but still..i will leave a lot of things on this british land..my happiness,my love...and all my ups and downs...thank you london coz become part of my teacher..
wutever it is...when i arrive at malaysia...all the secret in london will be revealed....

malaysia..please welcoming me back with all your pleasure!!!!!

1 comment:

majid said...

welcome back =)