Monday 4 April 2011

season????

Morning! Today i came early to office.

Why? because i hit my car with divider at Multi level car Park..
so someone has to drop me to the office
Reason? it was so dark no one there which i couldn't understand why they don't bother to increase the safety there..so scary.. be careful guys.. the multi level car park at seksyen 7 Bintang area...
Excuse? They said before me, there were so many peoples hit that divider also
Interesting Fact? my car been towing by tow truck! Ha ha!


Alright .. introduction done..

Actually, my main reason why am I updating this blog today because i would like to share with you guys about this word 'season or seasonal'

hmm season can be anything..like brand name? seasons ice lemon tea? waaaa i love it! utterly refreshing and sedap!







or season also can be referred to weather...
Four season...winter,spring,autumn, and summer!

may also refer to particular event.. like FIFA world cup season?

and also describe about a particular condition..


'weh kasut lu dah seasoned aaaaa'


anyway I am not very good in English words, correct me if I am wrong.


oh yes I forgot..season also can be referred to your mood. Examples.. I am in the middle of 'writing a post' season thats why you can see everyday i am updating my blog.. hahahaha!
am I destroying the English language? sorry=(

anyway I just wanna highlight to you guys about 'my current season of updating the blog post'
haha otherwise it take ages to update it..


Why? dont know.. just feel want to.. hehe
Reason? trying to fully utilize it
Excuse? hmmm been busy before? or lack of ideas?
interesting fact? i am so happy after i dont know how long been trying to add the counter in my blogspot page. yesterday i did it! yeah me! hahaha lame...


till we meet again=)

No comments: