Tuesday 15 September 2009

happy ending 3

16 sept...huyooo it is 16 already..tyme flies very fast...today the rain pouring heavily from morning till nyte i am soooo wet.. i have to walk to tuk din's restaurant for working without an umbrella =( too bad..luckily didnt cought a fever...within a weeks to go before raye!!! i hav 3 baju raye to choose for raya celebration hehe one is from my mum..one from my aunt and the last one..is my baju kurung that i wore on my convocation day..Alhamdulillah..a month before im going back to malaysia my rezeki sangat murah!!
1- dapat baju raye
2- i bought a laptop on a very2 affordable price!! very!!!!!
which is never cross in my plan or even my mind to buy a laptop before going back to malaysia..
3- i get my electronic dictionary
4- i passed all my papers on june exams!!!!

actualy banyak lg..but i just cant trigger it from my memories..Alhamdulillah!!! Allah sangat adil..
hmm it will always balance..depending how u interperate the meaning of balance.for me..the best to describe is by malaysian qoutes..hidup umpama roda..skjap kat atas skjap kat bawah.. u win some u lose some..

sometymes i just wish that i can stay in london a bit longer..im so happy with my life now..n feel very hard for me to leave it..with gewd job environment..gewd circle of frenz..gewd place of living n even gewd money..and also gewd acompany..but then i realise..maybe without deciding to leave london i wont get all those opportunity..u will never knows..n for me..i am really2 thankful with whole things that happens to me..thank u God.. and i know..when i arrive at malaysia..different adventure is waiting for me..i have to prepare myself..never look back...

hmm hopes everything will go fine..
selamat hari raye semue!!!

2 comments:

ahmad albab said...

amboi..sronok dia nk balik msia ek...
awk kena ingat...kita kat sini...huhuhu..kdg2 kena pandang blakang jugak...huhuhu...

esmanawal said...

klo pndng blkg nmpk hantu wuwu