Tuesday 27 September 2011

1st trimester.. A change in me..

Hello guys!

okay.. 1st trimester experienced.. what change me? huhu i travel quite a lot during my 1st trimester.. and actually its not advisable to travel a lot during this time..it depends on people... there is a risk of miscarriage.. but Alhamdulillah nothing bad happened to me and the baby.


I've got major problem with travel sickness.. and plus morning sickness make it a complete package of unbearable nausea and headache.. i vomit a lot! Thanks to Air Asia because contribute their paper bag to me.. every time i fly.. i will collect the paper bag at every single chair.. my hubby and mom help me a lot on that.. huhu that paper bag always be in my handbag .. its easy to use comparing with plastic bag..and it also environmental friendly hehe


okay.. other things i discover..

1. After brush my teeth mesti muntah.. it sounds weird right? but i heard most of the pregnant women experience the same thing as well.. and somehow.. i read an article before.. it isn't something comfortable to vomit every time.. though its good for your body.. and i didn't deny that.. because i feel much better after vomit..if only i remember which article i read..so i can share with you guys.. kesimpulan dia.. setiap yang berlaku mesti ada hikmah.. i don't know how to describe the feeling of nausea and headache but its quite similar when you have travel sickness.. but travel sickness only happened when you in car, bus, ferry or flight.. but morning sickness happened every time in the whole day.. can you imagine that?

2. my level of energy become very low.. i feel sleepy most of the time.. i sleep at my office.. in the car.. while waiting my turn to do medical checkup.. and also cant spend whole day at shopping complex or jalan2 anymore..

3. I get hungry very fast.. and kalau lapar kena makan time tuh jugak memang tak boleh tunggu.. kalau tak badan akan berangin semacam.. My Hubby help me a lot massaging my back. That is my major problem during my 1st trimester..no joke! i have to drink ginger with honey or ginger tea to reduce that 'angin' problem.. not sure what in English term.. my bad..

4. I don't eat any of my favorites foods during my 1st trimester. like ikan terubuk bakar.. etc.. and rice also became the lowest ranking in my diet list.. but now.. i eat rice everyday.. i didn't crave for any particulars foods but i cannot see people upload foods they ate.. after that i feel like i want one as well hehehe..

5. swing mood? haha! i easily cry without reason.. but it still under control.. some people can easily loose their tempered but that i still can handle it.. kan hubby kan? heee

6. i love to eat something yang masam. it is not because i mengidam or what.. but when you feel nausea and you don't have appetite.. all this sour things become the best medicine for your throat.

7. Last time i bought my husband a perfume as a gift.. which obviously because i love the smell of it.. but this time.. my husband are prohibited from wearing it.. i couldn't stand the smell at all..ewww!

8. what else yeah? i cant remember.. owh i feel sleepy again.. sign to get a short nap i guess..
okay guys.. anything i will update to you..


peace!

3 comments:

mrs f said...

heee..comey nye..

mrs f said...

hee..comey..bes nye xlame lg dpt baby..take care sis

esmanawal said...

thank you=D heeee pray for me~