Tuesday 13 September 2011

LOVE_ LIFE_ PRAY


Our Life are full of surprise.. and walking through it,there always be a question marks ahead us.. Why? When? Who? Where? and so many Wh questions.. Whether you guys realizing it or not start from the young age we keep worrying and wondering so many things.. examples when you were in school.. How would my result would be for UPSR.. and then when you get your result..next will be which secondary school shall i enter.. boarding school or not..MRSM or Agama or Science School? but life never disappoint and left you without an answer.. the answer will came naturally with doa,tawakal and your effort..

after that.. you ask again yourself , which subject should I take after PMR, pure science or sastera? then again you wonder what course and university better for your future..but still you walk through it.. ups and downs are normal..Later your start thinking about your future life.. who will be your husband or wife? when will you get married? what job post and company will you work with, at what age you want to buy house and car etc..

But still it never ends.. the questions will takes turn by turn and keep coming..then will stop when you reach your end of life..here people will summarized your life story not you because you already dead..hereafter you the one who will answer all the questions back...


Appreciate your life as what it is.. so far I am thankful with all the answer I get for my questions.. Allah gave me a very good,cute and caring husband=) such a lovely family tree.. and decent life with a very lovely and kind peoples surround me.Alhamdulillah tak terhingga..


And also for the baby in me, I am so grateful with His gift and 'amanah'. Thank you thank you and Alhamdulillah for millions times..


No comments: