Monday 17 May 2010

new baby!

yeay!!! my family and i already got new baby~
after 2 decade 3 years live on this big big world..i can see a lot lot of things change.. it seems like everything just happened yesterday..but to stand still on the earth is not that easy..i cant say i am proud enough but for me what i have now is more than enough..
sometimes when Allah decide to give u 'rezeki'.. everything that u think is impossible will be possible.. try practicing solat Dhuha and surah Alwaqiah..insyaAllah rezeki sentiasa ada dan tak putus..


ok get back to my main point..huhuh im very happy and wanna share with you bout our new baby.. even it is not a very expensive or exclusive car like estima benz or whatsoever.. for me it have its own sentimental value which im not looking in terms of material context,but it is about how i can see the excitement and happiness from my mom's face,how more less i can contribute from my salary to pay for this car..and also it just remind me bout our life back to the good old days...Alhamdulillah


hmm..what a beautiful lifecycle..which God creates for us..as His promised..I already miss to see my mom's excitement face..i wish i can have another chances to see it again but later..without using my mom's money at all~

2 comments:

esmanawal said...

hehe kite lg happy tgk awak happy bushuk..

esmanawal said...

hehehehe if you happy and you know clap your hand..lalalalalala~ clap clap love u syg~