Tuesday 25 May 2010

thank you

im starving! and my mind so load with everything but that everything...huhu just stuck safely in my mind without a feel to do something...urgh wake up mind..please dont waste any second..how i dream rite know i can be somewhere at the island..relaxing... seriously i really love travelling... but at the moment i need to work hard! really hard..otherwise i just can only dreaming..




hmm i dunno but i just feel like i wanna say something..

dear my Mr K..

i dunno about tomorrow or after..
but up to now..i am so thankful to have u in my life..
u always be there wherever and whenever i need you..
if not your physical..always be your support..
my pray to Allah..
hope for His blessing to this relation in this world and Hereafter..
it is kind very hard for me actually to write something very personal..
just wanna say Thank you to Mr K..
i really appreciate every single second with you..=)

1 comment:

esmanawal said...

me tooo! wink wink..
kite ngantuk...Zzzzzzzz hehe