Wednesday 26 May 2010

photo



i knew!! there have something wrong with my blogspot.. my blogspot lack of photo which i could share with..urgghhh it looks so dull but the fact is i am so lazy to upload photo.. i dont like to wait for about half an hour or maybe less just to upload a few photo.but I really Love and want to share with you guys =( and too bad because Internet network at my place are really really slow like a turtle or maybe snail....and im the one who doesn't really like to spend most of my time in front of laptop unless skyping hehe




hmm maybe after i can afford to buy slr..then it would be an exception for me from be a soooo lazy girl which i am already hehe.


one another thing that i like and i wish to have..taking photo and that slr thingy.. i really appreciate nature as what they are.. and i really love to kept whatever view..captured from my eyes safely inside the photo..for me and other people to see..so that it can be as something to remember and a journey to share with..people always forgot and for me all the journey that we have been through is something that too valuable to forget..


just imagine when we look back all those photo..then we will start smiling,laughing and not a surprise if it also might make us cry..


you can see from the above picture the happiness and joyful. something that even i am not there..i can see how happy they are and this photo can be something that can be remembered if not me maybe someone among the people in that photo..for me we cant be selfish..sometimes we think any particular picture may not be important to us but don't forget there must be someone out there may think differently..

other example..ok let say i took a photo of Tugu Negara.for me maybe that photo is just a single photo..but how about the person who actually their grandfather or great grandfather or maybe their father who actually serve for the nation..surely something precious and honour for him rite?.do you get me? hehe i knew like berbelit2.as long as u get what I'm trying to say..it is more than satisfied for me..




actually that picture should be somewhere down here but i don't know how to re edit it back..hehe fyi..that is a photo of my office mate during bowling tournament. lucky me they put this photo somewhere in my email.so i can copy and paste. hehe


ok..that's all at the moment..i will get back another time..have a bless day!!!

4 comments:

esmanawal said...

ok..amik gambar awak maaaaanyak manyaaaak..pastuh delete huhu

esmanawal said...

ala ushuk...bby gurau je..bby syg awak~ nnt kite tgkp gmbr mnyak2 kay

esmanawal said...

nak la jgn majok shuk

esmanawal said...

nak la kawan shuk..kite kawan kay kay huhu..
bushuk...=(