Tuesday 23 March 2010

BAD DAY??

Do you think that u can foresee your day up to the end of day whether it will turn to be a gewd or not??

for me its all up on how you start your day early in the morning..usually when it happens that u have a miserable morning..it will drag along to whole of ur day..it happened to me sometimes..

let me give u an examples




sometimes i woke up late and became so selekeh,so sleepy and lazy to go to work..usually i will start my way to damansara at 7.45 morning and will arive 15 or 30minute to 9am..just nice..but when it appears to be that day is my bad day..there will be a very heavy traffic jam..or sometimes all the way of my journey people keep honking at me whether because the driver just being rude and have no manners or maybe because of my own fault hehe ..
then after i arrived at my office.. out of nowhere..loads loads of work to do waiting for me..and comes in package..my account become imbalance or there is some figure i missed to calculate and i have to search all over again... and again on my way back to home i stuck in the middle of extraordinary traffic jam..so it appears to be my bad day..


but today happend to be that i woke up early but my mom woke up late..so as a considerable and responsible daughter..i helped my mom ironing her baju kurung.anyway HAPPY BIRTHDAY mummy!! may have a gewd and bless one huhu

it just a fine morning..but i am so damn sleepy..my eyes feel very heavy even to blink.but i need to stay focus on the road.it is so dangerous..i just think that i want to arrive quickly so that i can sleep for a while..after 40 minute journey..i arrived at my workplace and troy to find a place to park my car..found one! now i already park my car...just need to adjust a little bit...i looked from my rear mirror there is proton iswara behind..i was about to reverse my car and at the same time be aware to watch my distance from proton iswara..suddenly..DUM!! i accidently collide with something..i was so shock and shivers. i really sure that car is still far behind.. the only things came on my mind that time was how much that i need to pay to compensate for a broken car..

then i went out from my car and looked behind..hmmm as a matter of fact..my car collide with MPPJ parking meter.. it hit my rear side of car 'kemek and lampu pecah' .i cant really see the parking meter though..maybe because it is in blind spot areas..



i checked the meter in case it broken down or something..'karang kene saman ngn MPPJ satu hal plak'..nothing happened Alhamdulillah..just need to clean up any evidence that i might left behind..thank to CSI coz teach me more less knowledge about that evidence thingy..


Hmm what if..it happened to be that the MPPJ meter broke down and all the coin scatter all over..huhu what i should do with that coin huh?..let it be just a question without an answer..that is how i start my day today..hopefully it just end there without drag to end of day...thankfully that accident doesnt involve with anyone's car..Alhamdulliah..



whatever it is...start your morning with doa and always think positive=)

4 comments:

ahmad albab said...

huhu..so bile dah ckp kena start ngn doa n pikir positif..awk kena buat la syg...

esmanawal said...

org buat la..buwek..

faizahfuad said...

ma..make sure u drve carefully next time..nsib bek xlanggar kete org tau..kalo x lg bnyk kene settle..hmm

esmanawal said...

hukhuk tula pasal..but the gewd things is..i have something to write about=)