Sunday 28 March 2010

to Tuk Din

hehe..im sorry Tuk din because of the late update... I knew i didnt update my blog quite a long time...It takes some times for me to adapt with my new life...hehe anyway..dont give up visiting my blog okay..i heard that your business now going very well..congratulations from malaysia for your achievement!! gewd gewd.. im proud to be ur ex staff! hehe anyway i missed you and all Tuk Din's Restaurant members...please convey my regards to all of them..

attention to everyone who might be reading this post..do come to Tuk Din's Restaurant if you visiting London..you can find a variety of Malaysian authentic foods which are very scrumptious and mouth watering!!!! it just near to paddington station!

psst psst: i heard now ure in a progression of training new people in your restaurant..please keep your eye on and make sure mr K not gatal2 ek huhu for me... please be on my side Tuk Din!!!! huhu

with love:
esma=)

2 comments:

ahmad albab said...

pst pst..ur mr K is here..
pst pst..jason..please keep ur eyes and the others eye on my mrs K okeh!!!

she is a bit notty..if u have more than 2 eyes..pls use it bcos i know it wont be enough to keep her 'save'...
sigh...huhu..

esmanawal said...

huhu pst pst...dont worry kay...come back malaysia so mr jason will have another 2 more eyes keep watching me=)