Thursday 11 March 2010

Its march

its march already!!! I'm sorry blog spot cause put u in a place of ignorance.. hmm i cant say that I'm too busy..but too tired to spend time writing and thinking can be accepted.. i just start working in accounting field..sometimes it quite enjoyable but sometimes a bit bored when u have to key in all the data n spend most of your time in front of computer.

hmm for me working and studying are 2 different life..totally different..
when u enter a working life..u have to be prepared mentally and physically exspecially 2-3 weeks from the 1st day u start working.. the stage that u need to push yourself mingle with ur workmate, cope with traffic jam and force yourself to wake up in the morning everyday.

I'm the one who is very hard to get along with new friends..even though all my friends said that i am very talkative it takes me a while to mix with new people and surrounding.i dunno why but for me it is very hard to start a conversation with new friends. really feel awkward but don't worry it only takes a few days hehe after that u just hoping that i can shut my mouth for sometimes..hehe so the conclusion is just be prepared and show the best of yourself to get gewd impression. like myself..1st impression from my workmate is I am very serious hehe too bad huh?

secondly, the major different between study and working life are relationship between u and ur friends..it is quite difficult to bring ur relation with ur workmate to the next level we called friendship.. everyone have their own life with different range of age,most of them already married and some of them have their own circle of friends. people tend to be more serious..what a boring life..hehe but certain cases it might be difference..

and final point..try not to be a subject or topic of gosip among ur workmate.because its better for u to make friends rather than enemy.story spread very easy.so try to create good environment and live ur life happily without tenses..

No comments: