Thursday 25 March 2010

phone call~

i never really wait for a phone call till yesterday...for about an hour..waiting for this phone call makes me really feel uncomfortable to do anything..i just stared at my phone anxiously..this phone call can really change everything..





2pm: yes!! my break time...i planned to go to the bank to put a sum of money in my ASB account but i need to take out the money from my mom's bank account 1st.after that i went to the officer incharged and asked for waiting number..'bang nak number..nak masuk duit asb'...and then that brother said to me..why dont you do fixed deposit every month by this programme promotion by ASB & maybank venture? it is really worthwhile dik...why dont you sit there and let me explain briefly about this programme to you..





i kind of interested with it and since it doesnt cost me money for listening..so i just followed him to his table..then the explanation went on..15 minute went by..after throughly explaination ,question and answer..then the officer asked me..so sis..how is it? do you interested?





As a accounting student..obviously i need to apply all the knowledge that i have learnt about this investment and interest thingy bla bla to ensure my investment is worthwhile or not..


so..bring with this so called profesional behaviour i answered to him..oryte..let me think 1st..anything i will give you a call..and oh sir..can i have another number waiting please..





2.30..oryte everything settle already..now its time for me to rethinking about the investment and also time for me to calculate my cash flow in and out..





3.00..after deeply calculating all the numbers and figures with bunch of mini statement and receipts..suddenly i remember something...oh my god where i put my mom's atm card?


i quickly open my bag and throw everthings out and search every compartment i have.. look for this atm card...its missing!! what i should do now?..im dead..my mom surely will get upset with me..

without taking a lot of time..i asked my manager's permission to go back to the bank..2 possibility in my mind..

one.. i forgot to take my card from ATM cardmachine or second..while listening to the officer about that investment thingy..it just slip somewhere..oh my God..why on earth i should listen to the officer bout that investment thingy if i know that i dont have any intention to invest it..



unfortunately it wasnt there...so dissapointed...i went to the counter and asked for the helpline number.so that i can close the card from any transaction...



4pm.. after gave all the information needed..now the bank already close the card..i really felt anxious in case all the moneys gone...IT IS MY MOM'S MONEY NOT MINE!!

oryte..now second thing to do..with hope that my mom is in a good mood..i called her and asked her to make a card replacement..obviously i cant do anything since that is not my card...otherwise i will definitely replace the card on my own so that my mom will not aware that her card is missing hehe..oh my God seriously cant wait till tommorow to find out whether the money is still there or gone astray....

mom..please call me back after you settle everything yeah..please please..i am really worry...

'taupon..clumsy sangt..ish ema nih' mum replied..



15minute...no phone called...30 minute...still not ringing..i cant be patient anymore...i called my mum..and ask her how is it...she said that she's still waiting for her turn...hmm okey mum..please call me back yeah...



now...after almost an hour waiting..with doa without missed from my mouth..finally..phone ringing....

'Ema..oryte...dont worry..the money is still there' Alhamdulillah!!!! waa!! syukur nikmat!!!!! Amin!!! ..



u will think that i am so clumsy rite? huhu okey..moral of the story...dont think anything else when u are in the bank..

4 comments:

ahmad albab said...

huhu..tu la..clumsy sgt...
len kali ati2 kay syg...

esmanawal said...

ok shuk~ =)

faizahfuad said...

mmg clumsy!!haha..bley byangkn cane ko dlm situasi 2=p

esmanawal said...

hahaha siyesly...cuak gile mase tuh huhu