Tuesday 23 December 2008

geram!!!!!

okey..geram...
why?...
hmm because why on earth when im about attending some makan2 my boss call me to go for a work? just becoz of ur 'gf' want attending christmas party so i need to replace her??
n why..u only call me when there is no one working..then u left me like kind of s**t?
n why..im so kind to him n everytime i will always answer it with YES..why didnt say NO.
it is all about MONEY.. as i know..if im not working.. i dont have money..but why on earth in all 365 days in a year..when im about to go somewhere u call me at that tyme and ruin my planning n make me miss every single things ..why dont u call when im dying looking for a job or when im dying becoz im so bored..am i dat loser??

come on esma..be patient..everything happens with reason..
but..it such a bad feelings..n everytime u need to be positive..
its okey..let them enjoy=) hmm they work so hard..
sometymes u feel like giving up..n u tink like ur 'rezeki' actually not in london..
but wut u've start u need to finish it..

u alweyz pray to Allah supaye di murahkan rezeki..n now God give u rezeki..so just be thankful n sacrifice ur happiness..enjoy it!!! enjoy every moment u had....enjoy!!! insyaAllah ade hikmah..
dear God please forgive me for all my wrongdoing.....

n besok ade lasagne..wawawawa dah lame mengidam=(

2 comments:

majid said...

skang bby d x perlu riso pasal bos piza tu da,lpas ni dh dpt keje bru kan?=)miss u!!

esmanawal said...

yups hopes it will be better..mish u too sayang!