Tuesday 9 December 2008

life in uk part 8

heyloo=) borink laa..kawan2 semue dah masuk study~ huhu how can i make my life meaningful??? sometymes when my frenz not around and leave me alone in our home sweet home make me thinking..bout my life..whether hav i achieve something or not for 21 years i live on the earth and under wonderful blue skies..hmm the answer is na~there is a lot of things i havent achieve yet n there is much more obstacle in front that i must get through..but i still proud with wut ive achieved..Alhamdulillah n i will try to improve myself day by day..cz i want to be somebody n i want to be remember as a gewd person and of course i want to be in everybody hearts even for a tiny little things..it is better then never is it?dis evening..when i was working..hehe there is something happens makes me remind of something that happens like 5 month ago..ohu..there is one day..i was working alone..then..while im doin my chores.one black man came in..n asked me whether i hav money or not..he said he from mekah.and he said for Allah sake..i really need 10 pound to refill my petrol.cz i dunt hav any cash..my sis use my card and sort of..then he try to convince me wif all the gewd words..but that tyme i stil feel doubt to belive till he said waAllahi huhu cam terkejut jugak mase tuh huhu n he said he just live around here..n he really need that money cz die nak g heathrow.uish..mase tuh i was like..nak bg ker tak nak..huhu then i said..give me ur phone number..cz hehe ingat kan dat way cam selamat la kan..n that guy bg pulak no phone tuh huhu n in fact it was a real number cz i try rang his number in front of him huhu mase tuh mmg pk insyaAllah selamat duit aku huhupastuh nak dijadikan cerite hehe i took my purse n there is my only n only 10 pound haha n i said to him..plzzzz dont cause me trouble n dont lie to me cz i ve only 10 pound left n hehe i showed him my purse and he knows that is only money i ve..pastuh die cakap..waAllahi die akan pulangkan balik n die sebut macam2 la..subhanaAllah,Allah huakbar..selagi bolehehe tapi to make it short..mmg die tipu pon..tak pnah muncul dah pastuh and i never try to call him cz rase macam malas la nak berie utk seploh pound tuh..anggap tade rezeki..but the thing is..kalo kat london nih..uish jgn la percaye kat org2 yg bersumpah pakai name Allah nih..u never know.. but at the same tyme..rase cam sedey jugak la..cz they play around with that things..trust me..mase tuh kalo die tak sebut WaAllahi mmg takkan bg duit tuh..kite org islam..bile dah sampai satu tahap..swear wif that words of course kite akan tolong sesame kite kan..cz that is only things yg bole buat kite mcm yakin nak tolong dgn org seagame eventhough kite tak knal..so nih nak jdkan pengajaran hehe tak semue org macam yg kite harapkan..different people diff mentality..huhu

No comments: